Flea Market Information
The annual Hay Creek Apple Festival features a huge flea market with approximately 100 stands. Our popular apple event draws close to 5,000 visitors for the day and Flea Market stands consist of everything from Household, Antique, and Craft items. Please we do not accept children’s craft or carnival activates in our flea market.
Flea Market Details:
- Stand Fee: Non Members - $20, Hay Creek Valley Historical Association Members - $15 (members must present valid 2013 membership card to get discounted rate).
- All stand fees are non-refundable and are treated as a donation to the Hay Creek Valley Historical Association.
- Festival Hours – Saturday 7 am to 5 pm.
- Space Size – Approximately 12’ x 20’ -- includes parking for seller’s vehicle.
- Spaces are “First Come – First Served”. Gate Opens at 5 am on Saturday. Vendors are expected to be set-up and selling their items by 8 am.
- Spaces can be reserved on Friday prior to the event from 12 noon to 7 pm.
- Seller is required to bring own table(s) and to remove all unsold items from the festival grounds at the end of the day. We are not responsible for disposing of your trash.
- No food items permitted to be sold.
- No children’s craft activities permitted.
- No carnival activities permitted.
- No pets permitted at the festival.